Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why hippies make bad gardeners.

With thanks to Loinburger.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

I lways thought it was because they kept on planting weed over and over again
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Toasty!
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

that wasn't boring or anything...

Comment

Stoners aren't known as the most active group.

Comment

this ones better
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty
              this ones better
              Really funny until someone gets the idea to do a hit of Salvia while they're driving. If you've ever done Salvia before, you know that the likelihood of crashing the car is almost certain. You'd be better off trying to drive after drinking a case of beer. This guy is an idiot and it's people like him that will get it prohibited.

Comment

I thought Salvia was the name of his bong.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Wiki is my friend. Apparently some lawmakers have already tried to classify it as a Type 1 controlled substance.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                    I thought Salvia was the name of his bong.
                    Do people name their bongs?

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                      Wiki is my friend. Apparently some lawmakers have already tried to classify it as a Type 1 controlled substance.
                      Yeah, it is a "Substance of Concern" to the DEA. Eventually the US will prohibit it I'm sure, but as for the rest of the world, I can't see it being added to the UN Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs. I can honestly say that out of all the drugs I've done (and I hesitate to even call it a drug) it's the one that is simply not fun, and it sure doesn't make me want to do it again. That's not to say it's a bad experience, just...weird...really strange...and sometimes utterly terrifying.

Comment

Yeah looked more like Salvia than pot to me. I don't see a strong reason for controlling it too much, it will never reach much popularity anyway. People mostly just freak out for a minute or two and just few people keep on doing it. It's a lot cheaper to just ignore it, few college kids do it and that's pretty much about it. Make it forbidden and you actually have more people trying it, that's what I believe.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                          Yeah looked more like Salvia than pot to me. I don't see a strong reason for controlling it too much, it will never reach much popularity anyway. People mostly just freak out for a minute or two and just few people keep on doing it. It's a lot cheaper to just ignore it, few college kids do it and that's pretty much about it. Make it forbidden and you actually have more people trying it, that's what I believe.
                          Very true. It's not something that lends itself to repeated use, and certainly not abuse. I fail to see how anyone can use it recreationally.

Comment

Native Americans were a bunch of druggies. I swear to god they tried to smoke every plant native to the Americas just so they could find the ones which will get them high.

Comment

Hmm from what I gather at wikipedia, it sounds like I should definately try it out some day when camping
                              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
                              X