No announcement yet.

Age and Dating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My pretty hard age range is 18-35. It will probably stay like that until I get married (I want kids). Although I think I would prefer 22-30.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia

...although being hard and fast are pretty good starting points.
      Just out of curiosity - how do you know that they are that before you date them ?
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Hm, I don't know what dating is . I simply meet people by chance.

Anyway they've all been exactly one year older than me up till now. Odd now I come to think of it
        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

I want that dude in the picture that Gramps posted!
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
            My pretty hard age range is 18-35. It will probably stay like that until I get married (I want kids). Although I think I would prefer 22-30.

JM
            I guess that brings up another related question. Do any of you have a different age range preference for long-term or lifetime relationship with other person from that of something more casual, like a one-night stand?

For example, maybe you're 35 and you meet this babe who is 43. You probably wouldn't see yourself sharing rest of your life with her but she so god damn hot for her age, that if she agreed to have a fling with you, would you go for it?

Comment

JM
              So after you get married you'll date people older than that?
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

I guess that brings up another related question. Do any of you have a different age range preference for long-term or lifetime relationship with other person from that of something more casual, like a one-night stand?

For example, maybe you're 35 and you meet this babe who is 43. You probably wouldn't see yourself sharing rest of your life with her but she so god damn hot for her age, that if she agreed to have a fling with you, would you go for it?
                I don't do casual relationships or one-night stands. If there is no possibility of me marrying her, I don't consider the possibility of a relationship.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I don't do casual relationships or one-night stands. If there is no possibility of me marrying her, I don't look consider the possibility of a relationship.

JM
                  oh

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369

So after you get married you'll date people older than that?
                    If I married, had at least one kid, and than divorced or she died... than yeah, I would date people older than 35 (if I was).

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                      Any woman from 24-40
                      I'd probably be about the same, although I've been married for a long time. If I got divorced tomorrow, I couldn't see myself with a woman under about 24, and even that would be pushing it. That's about the age of most of my older students, and they just aren't mature enough. I don't mind older women, although anything more than about ten years would probably be difficult.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                      X