I can no longer remain silent!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can no longer remain silent!

Hillary Clinton is a true American hero who has been dismissed entirely by the liberal mainstream media! No candidate in the history of politics has been asked to leave a close race so early! Hillary Clinton is leading in the popular vote! Hillary Clinton deserves a 100-27 delegate split in Michigan, because the uncommitteds clearly would have voted for her if Mike Gravel had been out of the race! Barack Obama gained unfair advantages in meaningless caucuses that have been PROVEN less democratic! Florida has already been punished enough! That is clearly what Harold Ickles meant when he originally voted to strip their delegates! Barack Obama must apologize to Hillary Clinton for the insults made at his church! Reverend Wright hates America and so does Barack Obama! Barack Obama must apologize for blowing the assassination remarks out of proportion! He talked about it for like 2 weeks afterwards! If you do not vote for Hillary Clinton you are a misogynist! Black reporters are in the tank for Barack Obama! Hillary Clinton is winning the elected delegates in primaries conducted in the past 2 months! Hillary Clinton gained valuable Executive Branch experience when she lived in the White House in the 1990s! Barack Obama is very lucky that he is a black man! The sexist problems in this country far outweigh the racial ones! Hillary Clinton won West Virginia by 40 points and Kentucky by 35 points! No way can Barack Obama win white voters in the GE! Hard working white voters are all about Hillary Clinton! Barack Obama is going to be the victim of a massive October Suprise! Just you wait and see! Hillary Clinton can bring fiscal responsibility back to the White House! Very shortly, you will begin to see a dynamic shift of superdelegates flocking to Hillary Clinton! Barack Obama probably isn't a Muslim! Not as far as Hillary Clinton knows! Why won't Barack Obama renounce Farahkhan?! The DNC's failure to seat all Florida and Michigan delegates is the greatest civil rights crisis that this country has ever seen! Martin Luther King Jr was a pawn in the genius of LBJ! Hillary Clinton is the victim here! Even Jesse Jackson won in South Carolina!
    RoboCon v2.1.1

Wiglaf is back
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

RoboCon
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Get his Roboass out of here. Instigator extraordinaire.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Wiglaf Mark 1.2 to be precise, Asher
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Cant be Wiggie theres no

Did Wiglaf get tossed out for a bit?
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Robolaf
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Eh, you've lost your touch, RoboCon. Out of practice, I suppose. Keep at it and you'll be back at illucid-hysterical shortly.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

That's not even real robocon style in the op
                  Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                    That's not even real robocon style in the op
                    Q F T
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Woo-hoo
                      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Hillary 08
                        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Hello, I couldn't help but notice that your post was presented in an invalid format.
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

To be fair, he'd have a hard time following his usual format in a thread he started himself.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

RoboCon Try some original material please.
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                              X