Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do gay marriage statutes address the issue of dickgirl marriage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    NONSENSE?!!!

I thought I knew you!!
    The banana option is dated and should be replaced by something more appropriate, like the spinning lumberjack option.

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I didn't know you have a picture of Asher.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Or a spinning pooping moose rabbi, if you're into that sort of thing.

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
          Or a spinning pooping moose rabbi, if you're into that sort of thing.

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

hi
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Re: Do gay marriage statutes address the issue of dickgirl marriage?

I'm not sure that the hermaphrodite lobby is strong enough to legalize she-man on she-man marriage, but a boy can dream...
              Did you post that you were a hermaphrodite in the "Things Apolyton Doesn't Know" thread?
              I didn't know it.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Loinburger!
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Loiny

There is a 48" pizza option available if you really don't want to use teh banana.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                    And an invalid poll too.
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                      -Bokonon

Comment

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                          And an invalid poll too.
                          QFT
                          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Imran begged me to return. He's evidently gay for me or something.
                            pix plz or gtfo
                            B♭3

Comment

Actually, welcome back.
                              B♭3

Comment

Loin's back. Rad.
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X