Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 rock

Do you like this show?

PLEASE no SPOILERS! I've just watched the first episode, I have two first seasons. But I really really liked it. I somehow missed this show earlier but now that I caught it up, it seems like a really good show.

The writing is good, the characters are funny, Baldwin finally has a role I enjoy seeing him in.... Tracy Morgan is funny as hell "I AM A JEDIII!!" and Tina Fey is great. I mean she's kind of cute but still a woman and not a girl, likeable and you can connect with her so I think this show looks very good to me and I will have a marathon with it RIGHT NOW.

Please discuss, I shall continue with the second episode.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Yes, 30 Rock is awesome

Tiny Fey
    Alec Baldwin
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        Yes, 30 Rock is awesome

Tiny Fey
        Alec Baldwin
        QFT Alec Baldwin is frakking amazing! He has the best sense of timing I've ever seen. He is why I watch the show.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Just finished 7th episode. I have to agree, Baldwin has become my favourite. He really is good in this one. When he "compliments" people, he's really good at it, meaning when he gives a bashing, it's just on another level
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Yep, love it.

Comment

So how many seasons are there, it's still a fresh show so maybe these 2 seasons are all that has come out?
              In da butt.

Comment

I've only seen maybe 3 episodes of the show, but I've been downloading season 1, should be ready soon. In the meantime I've got to finish up Fawlty Towers

Comment

Never follow a hippie to a second location.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                  X