Personal Goals Threadi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Goals Threadi

In January I decided on some goals to accomplish before turning 25 (which was this month). Here's what they were, and status:

1. Get into b-school... Done!
    2. Weigh in at 100kg (220lbs)... Done!
    3. Have a threesome... Not done

I just about scraped by on #2, packing on enough weight in teh 2 weeks preceding to get to 100kg post-meal. But today I weighed myself after waking up and taking a piss, before breakfast, and I was there without cheating (still 6-7% bodyfat)

#3 will take a little work, and a lot of luck. I'm giving myself until 1 January 2009

What are your goals? Post them here, and your deadlines, and we'll hold you to them
    Attached Files
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

1) My first goal was that every Asher goals failed.
    bleh

Comment

2) My second goal was to start a race war!
      bleh

Comment

Originally posted by CrONoS
        1) My first goal was that every Asher goals failed.
        You fail, I've already somehow turned you into an ass man.

And you randomly mentioned me in this thread, meaning I am on your mind.

Put two and two together.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Body goals:

1. Look Good
          2. Run 3 miles in 20 minutes (or less)
          3. Do pullups
          4. Lift 200+ pounds (and lift 85 lbs dumbells)

Romantic Goals:

1. Find a nice girl
          2. Start dating her

Emotional Goals:

1. Feel more confident
          2. Be more active when not with friends

Career Goals:

1. Graduate
          2. Find a job that pays decently and is an enjoyable career (yes this probably means not a post doc as you can't be sure it is a career when it is a post doc)

Spiritual Goals:

1. Start volunteering again
          2. Worship/Meditate every day

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Grats on 2 out of 3.

My primary goal is to save the world by navigating my mass such that I avoid colliding into any large pockets of anti-matter. Extensive personal research has conclusively shown that the areas least likely to be inhabited by anti-matter are: nice girls, beaches, and hammocks. Thus defining my secondary, tertiary, and quaternary goals respectively.

My quinary goal is to not learn any of the further terms in that progression.
            Last edited by Aeson; May 28, 2008, 01:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
              My quinary goal is to not learn any of the further terms in that progression.
              You've taken the first step in solving your problem: recognising it.
              "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

to win at Diety
                anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

1) expand day to 30 hours
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

btw, lordi, you have ugly toes
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

So this threadi is about own goals?
                      Blah

Comment

Have a twosome.
                        Graffiti in a public toilet
                        Do not require skill or wit
                        Among the **** we all are poets
                        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

You fail, I've already somehow turned you into an ass man.

And you randomly mentioned me in this thread, meaning I am on your mind.

Put two and two together.
                          I'm a failure
                          bleh

Comment

In no particular order:

Recover my sanity;

Cure my depression;

Find a partner with whom I am willing to share myself completely;

Achieve enlightenment;

Lead a spiritual revolution that changes humanity's ultimate destiny;

Bring the universe together in such a way as to effect omniscience;

Get laid.
                            Last edited by Lorizael; May 28, 2008, 10:17.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

JM and Lori need to post accomplish-by dates, without which goals are ineffective. I know this from having been forced to fill out professional self-assessments every 6 months.
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X