X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV

"Japan's goodwill" is an oxymoron.
    How so?
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

They bukkake all over the face of east asian nations by honoring past war criminals and have created a new breed of anime obsessed nerd in the west.
      The first is inaccurate, and the second is the fault of the west for allowing nerds to live among normal people.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

Your Math is wrong again. 4 Floors of Whores in Singapore.
        They were probably all men.
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

They bukkake all over the face of east asian nations by honoring past war criminals and have created a new breed of anime obsessed nerd in the west.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
            I'm gay too. Er. I mean, I own a cat, too.
            I have two cats, so the second one cancels out the gayness of the first.

It's math, people.
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Except you're also in the navy, so that brings you back to the gay.

Comment

Poly wisdom says it is ferrets that are the sign of gayness.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Except you're also in the navy, so that brings you back to the gay.
                  Your Math is wrong again. 4 Floors of Whores in Singapore.
                  Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
                  X