Cats taking over Japanese economy....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher

I love cats, what is there to question? Do you think I'm secretly straight?
    Well you prefer Windows over OS X and Xbox over other game systems, so yeah I do. Though maybe there is no accounting for taste with all gay people.

Comment

I have impeccable taste.

For instance, the man in your avatar is both homosexual and ugly.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You will be first to perish when the Ron Paulocaust begins.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
          I question the sexuality of any male who willfully owns a cat.
          I hate responding to such obvious trolls but since I own a few cats, and am not gay, I'll respond with an equally obvious troll.

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
          I question the sexuality of any male who posts under a handle like Riesstiu IV
          fixed.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Already done!
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

At least you guys could have been creative replace "cats" with "rescues dove chicks."
              Last edited by Riesstiu IV; May 27, 2008, 15:54.

Comment

Hey, I have to give you kudoes for the dove chicks thing.
                Well done.

And come on, Riesstiu IV sounds much more gay than dove chicks.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah, it's very French sounding. And everyone knows France is gay.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Oh yeah? You have a Vietnamese flag in your profile and Vietnam was colonized by the French. That makes it twice as gay.

Comment

Vietnam was around longer and they beat back those brie-eating surrender monkeys. So there.
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Besides, you have an American flag in your profile and they needed French help to beat the British, so that makes it... uh, nevermind.

Comment

Japan's goodwill ambassadors are cats.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

French help nd the french to lose a somewhat more important war...
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                              Japan's goodwill ambassadors are cats.
                              "Japan's goodwill" is an oxymoron.

Comment

And bad grammar
                                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                                X