I like this dirty capitalist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like this dirty capitalist

Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

I hope he has good security...
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

He is rich... I'm sure he can afford one.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

I find it amusing that "totally biased" is a phrase that is said in English when speaking Egyptian Arabic.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

He speaks truth. But even he remains that typical Arab. Referring to the fact that he's not afraid because Allah is with him is such a stereotype.
          "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

That's not typically Arabian, for example that's what I would've said. Also, George Bush would have said it. Are you saying that me and W are Arabs?

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
              That's not typically Arabian, for example that's what I would've said. Also, George Bush would have said it. Are you saying that me and W are Arabs?
              Well your avatar looks like one and I'm not quite sure where to place that "Croatia" country you seem to be from.

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                Ah. But it's still a bit different me thinks. Arabs refer to God all the time.

I can't imagine myself saying I'm not afraid because I have the support of God - because I don't believe in God of course. Anyone who uses God like that is just trying to find a way not to answer the question. Arabs (and also the ones I have talked to) do this all the fooking time
                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus

Well your avatar looks like one and I'm not quite sure where to place that "Croatia" country you seem to be from.
                  Perhaps funnier from someone not from that area
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369

Perhaps funnier from someone not from that area
                    No actually its way more funny if I say that, its like an American telling a Mexican/Candian that he dosen't quite know where to place his country.

BTW You do know that Croatia is just south and west of Slovenia right?

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus

Travelling from Amman to Damascus, you take a left and after a year or so of riding the camel, God willing, you enter Croatia

Comment

Working...
                      X