Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok does anyone know what this is called in English?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omni Rex Draconis
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Smilies
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Smilies

Last edited by Alinestra Covelia; May 26, 2008, 18:00.
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

You keep doing that and you will go blind.
          Long live the Dead Threads!!

Comment

I don't think she will.
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Somebody else will go blind, maybe...
              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

But he will be happy.

Comment

Working...
                X