What Replaces the Mowed Grass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Replaces the Mowed Grass?

This has been bugging me lately: how is the mowed grass replaced?

In my city the grass is mowed by the city's maintenance company two or three times a year. When they're done with the mowing, they ship away the mowed grass. The grasslands in the city are never fertilized so how is it possible for new grass to grow?

This has been going on for decades by the way

VetLegion

Current urban planners use a Cryogenic defusement on hydrofarm enhanced seeds.

Basically, you inject in the ground a subtrafuge of minerals and meatby products, which in turn help invigorate the photosynthesis within the inner molecular thin membrane

Hope this helps

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; January 6, 2011, 09:45.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Nitrogen fixation and lots of diffusion of metal ions through the moist soil.
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Basically, aside from stealing our precious bodily fluids, the communists are also stealing our precious mineral nutrients? It figures.

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
            Basically, aside from stealing our precious bodily fluids, the communists are also stealing our precious mineral nutrients? It figures.
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

"If there's grass on teh pitch, let's play"

"If there's muff on teh rough, she's old enough"

etc.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                We do return it to you in the form of flouridated water.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                X