Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Flogging and trying to make amends by Grandpa Troll

Good folks

As many know, I had a very serious accident 2 years and 2 months ago.

I have been in almost constant pain and on about all the heavy meds available during the Spinal surgery and continuing wrist surgeries.

I am not a terrible person at heart, at least I dont think so.

I know I can be a realdick when my buttocks gets hoisted on my shoulders, and thus brings me to this point.

I have ofvfended several here on Apolyton and while some times I had felt I was correct and felt that they were wrong as wrong.

But I handled it wrong, I said bad things, not so much lies as more viscious attacks in response.

I throw myself on the mercy of those whomI have publicy or inadvertently offended.

I take it yet another step, it does not matter if they did anything remotely offensive, this is about me sayig I am sorry and please forgive me.

Has anyone ever felt a hard heart and a stiff neck and a "Be damned" attitude toward others and then one day, your heart feels the pain of conviction that you were and are wrong?

I have and am coming forth to say I am sorry. I hope people can find in their hearts to give me a chance to try to be a better person. I can and will.

I abhor being a bad person. I dont mean to be short. No, I am not tryinfg to make excuses, just well, when your in constant pain and then on pain meds, sometimes you do somethings your not proud of. The step is to recognize it and apologize. It matters ot if the other accepts or not, although I sincerely hope they do (those I have listed or anyone else)

The next step is to show you truly have a contrite heart.

Then work on rebuilding once you clear the bridge you destroyed or damaged.

No real order but here are some:

DanQ-for disrupting his ite and cauising unecessary problems when I served on Staff

Ming-He has a hard job and I only compounded it, and attacked him and should never have nor did he deserve it.

Locutus-Got heated in private and in the Staff Room and publicly tried to embarras him, he does work hard and we could not be here without his hard works.

Elok-I barely remember something I did wrong in a graduation thread, Elok, please forgive me!

Ben Kenobi-I really like him and did somethkng in a thread, I think, about religion perhaps. Ben to me is one of the nicest people here and I terribly offended him, please forgive me sir.

I hope but someone may have offended Wittlich, man he is top shelf to me and not sure but may have said sometning along the way, Wittlich, I am sorry my friend, for whatever I did.

Imran Siddiqui-I attacked him I think or was inappropriate to him and was wrong.

Lazarus and the Gimp-Dont honestly remember, just know we had words and was wrong.

Mrs Tuberski-Shooy, I think a lot of her and Tubes, if I ever said anything wrong, I humbly apologize to you maam, I love you as a person and that is not being insulting to er or Tubes, to me it means she is a wondrfl and sweet and funny person. Nothing is intended wrong or inappropriate wit the comment of love.

Some time back I still dont know, I offended Giancarlo or Fez, I really dont know how or when.

Ok people, I have had a heavy heart about this and wanted to come clean.

I will take all criticism and please speak your heart.

I am again wanting to be a productive and pleasant attraction to Apolyton.

Thank you for at least reading and thank you if I did offend you for I was wrong.

Grandpa Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Re: Public Flogging and trying to make amends by Grandpa Troll

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
    Has anyone ever felt a hard heart and a stiff neck and a "Be damned" attitude toward others and then one day, your heart feels the pain of conviction that you were and are wrong?
    ya i know a few things about this sort of thing

This thread should go better, at least, than the one that I made about a similar matter lol

No harm no foul, Bruce, you are a part of this website forever (whether you like it or not)
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

You didn't apologize to me. You never did anything to me, but I feel slighted!
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I'll never forgive you.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          Didnt I intentionally send a Hurricane or two toward you?

If not, will auto-default correct that this season

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
            I'll never forgive you.
            Canada -US relationships hits snag, Communist Intervention inevitable, details at 11:00

Comment

This is how I feel also. And to have someone else point it out before me, well now I feel just downright awful.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Were it I, I woudn't worry about it. Peole that undrstand, understand. People that don't, are only waiting for bad times to arrive. All have low points.

Here's to your good health, my good friend.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Here's to your good health, my good friend.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

I too want an apology for something that you never actually did to me.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

They probably all had it coming.

Comment

Drug addicts blaming the drugs and trying to make amends.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                          Drug addicts blaming the drugs and trying to make amends.
                          Wezil, I would not take them if they weere not necessary, this I assure you.

And for the record, I made the errors, not the pain, not the narcotics, it was I and I alone sir

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Wezil, I would not take them if they weere not necessary, this I assure you.
                            That's my policy as well.

And for the record, I made the errors, not the pain, not the narcotics, it was I and I alone sir
                            Knock it off. I'm not done badgering you yet.

Comment

Thank you sir, may I hasve anuther
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X