X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheWeNeedAnotherIndianaJonesThread

"

Heh. Mmmkay. So what movie is this taken from, really?
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

God please let this Indiana Jones **** stop...where are the mods when you need them.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

They are watching Indiana Jones
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

slackers
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

That includes those of us who have absolutely no intention of watching this travesty.
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
            X