Back To The Future: Toronto opens an all-black school, AAHZ denied admission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
    I'm just using history as an example because that's what comes to mind when it comes to afrocentric studies. Any historian that has a special title like Afrocentric or White Nationalist usually has an agenda and spreads disingenuous information.

For example, in white supremacists circles there is a famous historian, Arthur Kemp, who claims to be a white nationalist historian seeking the truth. His book, March of the Titans, states all sorts of ridiculous sh*t without ever sourcing anything. Like how the ancient egyptians were actually a "Nordic Desert Empire" in his words or how the Roman Empire fell because the population started getting mixed race.

Well, it the same case with most self titled Afrocentric historians. They'll make claims about how black people invented all sorts of things and these history studies are often linked with black supremacists organizations who try to create a theology based around vilifying Europeans.

That is why I'm suspicious of the actual educational value of such a school.

That looks like a serious post.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

That looks like a serious post.

I think it is.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Africentric

Blacks only

Misleading thread titles

Thread titles referencing good movies and AAHZ

Stating my opinion with minimum effort & typing
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus

I think it is.
          Riesstiu was trolled by snoopy.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X