X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kasparov attacked by flying penis.

Don't click if you are easily offended.

I know Serb is behind this.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

i loved the reaction of his bodyguards
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

that is so awesome

Comment

Re: Kasparov attacked by flying penis.

Originally posted by Lonestar
        Don't click if you are easily offended.
        Thanks for the warning.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
          i loved the reaction of his bodyguards
          That's what I call a cockblock!
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I don't understand a word, but he seems to have turned the incident to his favor.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I do speak a little Russian, well, kinda bits and peicesm but basically he was stating he wants everyone to remain calm that they are not weapons of mass destruction but rather messy sticky bombs when armed.

he also assures that he has a collection of full grown of a similiar type, and although they are used, even after having been left "in hiberbation mode" with his Gorky park friends, they still work, still stank on a warm day but as long as they have a tether, they can be retrieved and should not pose any real lasting harm to anyone using them.

Grandpa "Glad to help" Troll
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

That's what I call a cockblock!
                When what you say also exists in a YouTube comment, you fail...

Anyway:
                In an example of life imitating art, it seems that the infamous flying phallus attack of Second Life has actually crossed over into the real world and was used to disrupt a political meeting in Russia.

Former chess champion and current Kremlin critic Gary Kasparov was addressing a "symbolic alternate parliament" of 500 delegates when his speech was interrupted by, as surreal as it sounds, a remote-controlled flying penis. Video footage of the event shows Kasparov suddenly looking distracted during his speech and surrounding security guards surging forward before everyone realizes just what is whizzing through the air.

Footage of the device before it gets knocked out of the air by a security guard leads us to believe that some pranksters (identified by the Moscow Times as "a couple of pro-Kremlin Young Russia activists") took a—ahem—prosthetic marital aid and mounted it onto the frame of a twin-gyro toy helicopter.

Kasparov apparently laughed off the disruption, slyly calling the attack, "below the belt."
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Is this the version with Flight of the Valkyries playing? If not, then: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4VuU1Rwn6Q
                    Graffiti in a public toilet
                    Do not require skill or wit
                    Among the **** we all are poets
                    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

So who's behind this one Pekka or Putin?
                      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

When what you say also exists in a YouTube comment, you fail...
                        I guess I must think a lot like the unwashed masses.

Comment

A shout from the public: "the government showed its face"
                          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Re: Kasparov attacked by flying penis.

With subtitles

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X