Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women know your limits!

Post fake and real silly 50's vids.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

The first one is fake and the second one real?
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Women Are Perfect!!

/me adds a footnote that they need to qualify by being 4 foot tall, flat head and Pistol Grip Ears

Oh yeah baby!!
        Attached Files
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Is this the old Harry Enfield sketch
          Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
          Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos
            The first one is fake and the second one real?
            Neither is, both are a parody but some real ones are just as entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by TheStinger
              Is this the old Harry Enfield sketch
              Yes

Comment

Gawd, it's hard to believe that once upon a time Paul Whitehouse played second fiddle to Enfield...

The Fast Show was much bigger than Harry Enfield and Chums.
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Women know my limits?!
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I remember that sketch, even though it's a few years old. Great 90s sketch show fun.

Comment

In Harry Enfileds defence he has created some great characters
                      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Yeah, it was never as subtle as Fast Show, but it many ways it paved the ground for it.

Comment

One thing about Enfield is that I thought a lot of his characters were immediately entertaining.

The Fast Show was great too but a lot of the characters and sketches weren't that funny until you really got the jist of them. Examples include the guy in the shed who's mostly been eating weird things, the guy who thinks everything's brilliant, and the guy who tells stories "which was nice". I found those just bemusing to start off with. They get funnier with familiarity.
                          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                          X