unconventionally cute babe thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. The first is the best looking.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well, in the first picture, umm, OP, I um, have to reserve my thoughts not spoken, HOWEVER in the earlier potential pictures, if her face bothers me and it dont, I could um, ask her to have a seat and it will be, pardon the pun, a "MUTE" issue

Ok, nice pictures of when the OP Lady was younger
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

How about a theme change? Because, you know, this thread isn't complete without Masha Tylena:

This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

umm..Carrie??

I bet she was the office worker who went out feeding the ducks with the girl in the OP!!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ari Rahikkala
            How about a theme change? Because, you know, this thread isn't complete without Masha Tylena:
            There is something kind of unsettling about the eyes. Maybe it's the size or something.

Edit: also, here's one for sloww:

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV

There is something kind of unsettling about the eyes. Maybe it's the size or something.

Edit: also, here's one for sloww:

Please start with a lil ole tease fer Sloowie, he may need to work his mojo up fer her
              Attached Files

Comment

Masha Tylena looks like a boy turning into a man.

Carrie was a great movie.

And that girl, I assume her name is Vida Guerra, has a nice body, but her hands and I assume feet are not aesthetic, she also has goggly eyes and I bet she has to shave a lot. She doesn't pass my "Frostys World Famous Aesthetic Looking Person Test".
                be free

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy
                  and I bet she has to shave a lot.
                  She had better NOT shave, thick woodlands is where I like to crawl, frolic and dine out so to speak

Comment

How disgusting. That's it for me. No more visits to this thread.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      How disgusting. That's it for me. No more visits to this thread.
                      I told ya Riesstiu IV

Slowwie is a more traditional type dude, ya gotta romance him before he jumps dat thang

Comment

Sloww has not appreciation for unconventioanlly cute women.

How about this:

(nom, nom, nom)

Comment

mmm..maybe a lil more skin would help my friend
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X