X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She looks like a troll.

This is not a troll.

She really does.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos
      Extremely ugly children. Honestly, Hillary looks like she just fell out of the ugly helicopter in the middle of a barrel roll. Then someone beat her with the ugly tire iron.
      She looks like Chelsea.

Comment

Clinton didn't bother me until recently, when her campaigning took a turn for the hostile.
        B♭3

Comment

Honestly, she looks older in that picture as a 20 something than she does now. Even her clothes look like something my grandmother would wear.

I guess I know who she ended up a democrat, she was obviously dependant on hand outs.
          Last edited by Patroklos; May 19, 2008, 14:42.
          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

When I look at that picture, it somehow makes the Monica Lewisnsky thing seem much more understandable.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

A polka dot cravat with a paisley blouse? What was she thinking?
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Trying to distract attention away from the face.
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Disagreeing with Imran since 1999
                  Disagreeing with Imran until ~2002 (I actually can't track when the turn happened), agreeing most of the time since.
                  "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                  "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Bill looks exactly the same, except with white hair.

Imran
                    Dirty commies.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Newsmax
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Keep Fighting, Hillary!
                        Note to Imran: Your sig line has an extra comma in it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit

Note to Imran: Your sig line has an extra comma in it.
                          o i c wut u did thar
                          B♭3

Comment

why did i read that as clitorises scare me deeply

Comment

Originally posted by Kuken
                              Do they scare you?
                              B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Kuken
                                I did as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X