Blade Runner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade Runner

Holy hell is the 5-disc bluray set amazing.

That is all.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

$19.99 on Amazon.com

$34.99 on Amazon.ca
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Meh, this movie is OK, nothing spectacular.

Comment

Comment

Yes, not even Indiana Solo and Admiral Adama could save the movie

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                Yes, not even Indiana Solo and Admiral Adama could save the movie
                I'm still livid they didn't release the new Indiana Jones DVDs on Bluray...

Comment

Yes, but let's not go off topic by talking about the vast number of superior movies FAR more deserving of an HD release than Blade Runner. It'd be rude to the OP.

Comment

Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Is the ending any less incomprehensible on a blu-ray disc?
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                        Is the ending any less incomprehensible on a blu-ray disc?
                        Depends, there's five full-length versions in the Bluray set.

The "Final Cut" version (new)
                        1982 Theatrical Version
                        1982 International Version
                        1992 Director's Cut
                        Workprint Version

Comment

:desire:
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Depends, there's five full-length versions in the Bluray set.

The "Final Cut" version (new)
                            1982 Theatrical Version
                            1982 International Version
                            1992 Director's Cut
                            Workprint Version
                            Sounds like a no to me.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                              :desire:
                              Oh, that's so ducking dirty. It's even named "desire".

Dan's a clear-cut case of a latent homosexual.

Comment

Working...
                              X