Hillary pwns McCain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary pwns McCain

[q=http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7405491.stm]As Hillary Clinton battles to stay in the race for the White House does Tallinn hold the truth of an old legend that the former first lady once had a vodka drinking contest with her rival US presidential hopeful, Senator John McCain?

Picture the scene: August 2004, a congressional delegation from the US is visiting the Estonian capital, Tallinn.

The group includes two future presidential hopefuls - Hillary Clinton and John McCain.

After a long day of official meetings, the senators want to relax.

And what better way to do that, in the Baltics at least, than with a few good shots of vodka?

One thing leads to another and a contest develops - which Senator Clinton wins. [/q]

Screw teh debates, candidates should have drink-offs.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Hillary
    McCain
    Vodka
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      Vodka
      QFMFT
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

I'm sooo sick and tired of hearing about this. Why does it have to be so long? And the damn elections haven't started yet.
        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Tired of politics
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Politics

Comment

What a woman.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Anyway, apparently McCain vehemently denied it on Hannity & Colmes the other day (no I don't watch that claptrap, just found out from a google search). It'd be cool if true, but meh.
                Unbelievable!

Comment

If a chick ever out-drank me, I would vehemently deny it, too.

Comment

If a chick ever out-drank me, I would marry her.
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

BTW: dansing for the sake of sentence structure.
                      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Sentence structure

Vodka

Colon marrying Hillary

Comment

Dude, Hillary never out-drank me.

Comment

Working...
                          X