Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decide a small portion of Jaguar's weekend plans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decide a small portion of Jaguar's weekend plans!

Poll is self-explanatory.
    Iron Man
    46.15%
    Forgetting Sarah Marshall
    15.38%
    Banana!
    38.46%
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Shouldn't you be revising for exams?
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Depends on if you feel in comedy mood or drama mood (obviously).

I picked "Forgetting Sarah Marshall"

Though I think you'd like both.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I just finished my exams. My college ends early.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Oh, and that reminds me, I need to change my location field back from New Haven to Bethesda.

Comment

Banana FTW
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Iron Man >> FSM

I can't believe you're even asking that question...
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Iron Man? Are you mentally retarded? A superhero movie with a romantic subplot and a lame villain? When will predictability and terrible acting finally turn people off?

OH MY GOD ROBERT DOWNY JR WAS IN THE FUGITVE SEQUEL AND HE'S SO HOT AND CLEVER!!111 JERK IT IN THE MAYONAISE AND CALL IT NON FAT, I'M TIRED OF THIS BULL****.

Comment

Okay, wiglaf, now let's see your explanation of why he should choose FSM...

Unless you're going to suggest Narnia?
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Because he won't know the plot before the movie even starts?

Comment

Narnia

(Prince Caspian was the best of the books... so maybe...)

Comment

You clearly didn't see, I don't know, the first fifteen seconds of the Forgetting Sarah Marshall trailer.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I don't know anything about the movie, and going into it I'd have no idea. Not true for Iron Man, which was just as horrific and predictable as the other 15,000 superhero movies Marvel has jizzed out

Comment

I saw both movies. I give each a half-hearted

Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Romantic Comedy. Good acting, good script, but IMHO the main character is to whimpy.

Ironman -- Good acting, good special effects. Action movie. But IMHO the screenwriter ignores the long-established facts in the Ironman comics.

Comment

Both those options

Getting drunki

Sorry! Teh administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X