No announcement yet.

Republican Hit Piece 2: Barack with a Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been thinking for a while now that the next President is pretty much screwed.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

It looks like Bush stopped printing, from the way the dollar has been rising. I've been told that there is a lag to government stimulus that is about equal to the time Bush has left in office. Fun times.

Comment

It all depends on how close to the rock bottom we are when they take office. If there, there is only one direction to go from there. And the president will get credit regardless of what they do.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Is Gerard Baker even a Republican?
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Finding a more appropriate thread...
            Last edited by Ramo; May 16, 2008, 11:24.
            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
            -Bokonon

Comment

Working...
            X