Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess i understand him...

Wouldn't you be pissed?

FARGO, North Dakota (AP) -- A 19-year-old flight attendant has been accused of setting a fire aboard a commercial airplane that was forced to make an emergency landing in Fargo, North Dakota.

Eder Rojas was charged Thursday in federal court in Minneapolis. The case will be prosecuted in Fargo.

Officials say the Compass Airlines flight from Minneapolis to Saskatchewan landed safely in Fargo on May 7, after smoke begin to fill the back of the plane.

Court documents say Rojas, of Woodbury, Minnesota, told authorities he was upset at the airline for making him work that route.
    Really. Who wants to go there?
    What?

Prowler needs a jump.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I'm sure they won't put him on that route anymore.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Wrong answer. Sentence him to a year of that route.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Send him to "pound me in the ass" prison.

Comment

I hear that's a franchise outfit.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
              Send him to "pound me in the ass" prison.
              In Saskatchewan.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

He'd rather be in Fargo than in Saskatchewan?!

Comment

Sigh. Again with the Saskabashing
                  Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

You're gonna have to move Garth.

Comment

Originally posted by Garth Vader
                      Sigh. Again with the Saskabashing
                      Hey! I was defending Saskatchewan and bashing Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by Garth Vader
                        Sigh. Again with the Saskabashing™
                        Fixed
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                          You're gonna have to move Garth.
                          I like it here better than the 15 months I lived in Calgary
                          Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

You've been tainted by Saskatchewan. You miss your combines.

Comment

And rolling around in the haystacks
                              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                              X