8400 GT vs 8600 GS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8400 GT vs 8600 GS

What is the difference between these two laptop cards? It's like $100, is it worth it? What about 8600 GS vs 8600 GT on desktops? Anyone?

TECH FORUM TAKIN' IT

I also want to take this opportunity to tell everyone that my ex girlfriend recently told me she was pregnant and I said NOPE I USED A RUBBER, THAT IS , A CONDOM and she shoots back, "No, moron, not with you, with this guy I caught on the rebound." I came back with a line that I think is just awesome:

WELL YOU GOT FOULED ON THE WAY DOWN!

She didn't get it, so I said SHOOTING FOUL until she hung up. Does it make sense to you? I think it is just awesome.

FIRST OF ALL THAT IS THE BEST OP I HAVE SEEN ALL DAY.

SECOND OF ALL HERE IS THE ANSWER

HardwareZone is the leading online technology portal in Asia Pacific gives you latest tech Updates, technology news, products & gadgets reviews and more.

8600M GS HAS A FASTER CLOCK SPEED AND SLIGHTLY FASTER RAM.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

WIGLAF PWNED HER!
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Get 8800 GTS, it's dirt cheap now, compared to the price I paid for it.
        Graffiti in a public toilet
        Do not require skill or wit
        Among the **** we all are poets
        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Was the sex angry?

Comment

Originally posted by onodera
            In a laptop? Good luck finding that at a decent price.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera
              Needs more clarification. 8800 GTS 512MB is a good card which can be found for a fair price for what it offers. 8800 GTS 320MB and 640MB are awful cards. They cost more than cards which are faster than them.

Comment

Re: 8400 GT vs 8600 GS

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                I also want to take this opportunity to tell everyone that my ex girlfriend recently told me she was pregnant and I said NOPE I USED A RUBBER, THAT IS , A CONDOM and she shoots back, "No, moron, not with you, with this guy I caught on the rebound." I came back with a line that I think is just awesome:

WELL YOU GOT FOULED ON THE WAY DOWN!

She didn't get it, so I said SHOOTING FOUL until she hung up. Does it make sense to you? I think it is just awesome.
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I think the GS pwns the GT like JON STEWART PWNED TUCKER CARLSON.
                  Blah

Comment

Re: 8400 GT vs 8600 GS

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                    and she shoots back, "No, moron, not with you

The sound you may have heard at that point was a sigh of relief from the gene pool.
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Re: Re: 8400 GT vs 8600 GS

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp

The sound you may have heard at that point was a sigh of relief from the gene pool.
                      If she's still pregnant, I don't see how you can say that.
                      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Yeah, she picked this guy up on the rebound from Wiggie. I'd say our days are numbered.

Comment

lol

anyway, Asher, I remember you having a link for a technical reliability information for comparison in used cars. Do you still have it lying around?
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

ok i'm confused,

how do you put a graphics card in a laptop
                            Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                            Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Go with a '67 GTO.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X