Nice and big Archives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice and big Archives

Was trying to find threads I made when I first registered here....I tried using the search fuction with no results...about 5 times...Then I just thought it was the search function that was retarded so I'd just open the archives and scroll through it.

It took me a bic .5 seconds to see all in the archives. So I thought, no matter, I will choose threads from last year...and this time nothing!

Why the hell does this site have an archive for this only?! What is its purpose? Its just a tease?

Spec.
    Attached Files
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

last day => The Beginning
    "

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Wow....turns out I"m retarded...who would have guessed?!

SPec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Acceptance is always the best path to healing.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

It'd have been very elegant to have an archive solely dedicated to banning perfection
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Thenban hit the nail on the head

edit: typo, but I'm keeping it becuase it works.
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

So what makes banning me archive worthy?
                  APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; January 6, 2011, 09:41.
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                    X