Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theben
    We haven't tried recently.
    And we haven't burnt down the White House recently either.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

never lent money to relatives
      "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

He also tried to hang himself before going to the police to 'fess up.
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I heard this one today:

Q: What's the difference between a Croat and an Austrian?

A: Croats keep wine in their cellars.

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

So wrong but so funny.

Comment

The War of 1812 ended the way it did b/c somebody finally figured out that Canada was too damn cold to own. Nowdays there ain't nuthin' but crappy oil and fresh water, and if we want that we'll just buy it.

Canada: Being useless for over 200 years.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                  The War of 1812 ended the way it did b/c somebody finally figured out that Canada was too damn cold to own. Nowdays there ain't nuthin' but crappy oil and fresh water, and if we want that we'll just buy it.

Canada: Being useless for over 200 years.
                  Pshaw. Lots of oil to be had up there.

Also, only Canada could've come up with the ingenious "let's build the shopping mall underground" idea.

Also: William Shatner.
                  "The nation that controls magnesium controls the universe."

-Matt Groenig

Comment

Underground shopping mall == no negative effects on the economy after nuclear war.

You'll see the importance of such a design when we are through with you.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

OMFG, an axe murder within a family connected to financial problems, this can't be true! Austrians are monsters.

I just went downstairs to my cellar with two big plastic bags. My neighbours saw me but didn't ask questions. You know, it's that conceal and facade attitude.
                      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Polar bears are now on endangered species list.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                          X