Divided We Fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divided We Fail

I've seen their ads on television, so I finally got around to checking their website out. It seems interesting in how they present the issues concerning Americans.

Divided We Fail
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

I prefer it when other people are divided.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

you fail
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Ha. This matches my view on the armadillo question.
        I'm not alone!
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

@ Sloww

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Ha. This matches my view on the armadillo question.
            I'm not alone!
            Niether is the armadillo, they've got squirrels as part of their support group.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Guess what? I put out bird food for the birds and black oil sunflower seeds for the SQUIRRELS every morning.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

AARP site.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                  AARP site.
                  so?

Comment

As a matter of fact, I joined AARP a few days ago.

Comment

My farm has no squirrels.
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                      X