Best Chicken Sandwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Chicken Sandwich

I'm not doing a poll, cuz I just don't have enough knowledge to do it justice.

I love Burger King's tendercrisp, but since I'm boycotting BK right now, not Tendercrisps for me.

Wendy's spicy chicken is always yummy, though Wendy's is very inconsistent in making sure all the condiments are on the sandwich.

McDonald's new Southern Chicken sandwich is YUM!!!! It comes with the soft bun they use for the fish sandwich and pickles. I think they put pickle juice on it too. I add mayo and hot sauce. Perfection.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

I don't do fast food chicken :vomit:

However, I'd probably vote Quizno's Honey Mustard Chicken if I had to vote something fastfood-ish.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Chick Fila, goddamnit!

Comment

Wendy's Spicy Chicken. Spicy Chicken is so much better than non-spicy chicken. Really.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Banh mi. French bread, pickled cucumbers and carrots, chiles, cilantro, pork pate, and roasted chicken. $2.00.

Alternatively, a chicken shwarma ($3.00), or a chicken mole torta ($4.00).
          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
          -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
            Chick Fila, goddamnit!
            I knew I was forgetting something.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo

Banh mi.
              If you want to be banned, there are easier ways to do it than suggesting vietnamese food...

Comment

But there isn't a more delicious way...
                "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                  Chick Fila, goddamnit!
                  USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                  The video may avatar is from

Comment

I had a chicken club at the Wendy's in the Portland airport that was deeeelicious!

Comment

The new McDonald's Southern Chicken is very reminiscent of Chic-Fil-A, but bigger and less expensive and available on Sunday.

Comment

Chic-fil-A is closed on sundays???

Darn blue laws

Comment

Darn Christians
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Che, why are you sponsoring these fast food corporations that exploit farmers in developing nations? Have you no sense of decency? If you had any pride in your beliefs you would eat gruel in support of your worker brethren.

Comment

fast food is the food of the working class

Comment

Working...
                              X