Ideal form of government.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gather you think you are being funny.

I don't know if simply stupid describes it adequately.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

What have you got against warning epileptics? Are you a nazi or something? Do you hate disabled people?

Comment

I am questioning how anyone with an intelligence measurable as reasonably greater than that of a mushroom could think that a flashing red sign would be a good warning for epileptics.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Duh, it flashes red in order to get their attention.

Comment

Aside from the fact that it is simply annoying and makes you out to be a **** rather than the good natured buffoon that many have come to expect you to be.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)

Comment

He's just pissed that no one likes his poll and is trying to take out his frustrations on epileptics.

Comment

Fine since it bothers so many people, I changed it.

Comment

See... voting works!

Comment

Probably a Constitutional Dictatorship, provided the Constitution adequately limited the power of the dictator.
                    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

"Enlightened Military Dictatorship" doesn't make sense. If the dictator was truly enlightened, he wouldn't have a military.
                      Lime roots and treachery!
                      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
                        Fine since it bothers so many people, I changed it.

Be Brave, Riesstiu, stand up to teh nazis!
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Kleptocratic Robocracy because lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Phasellus id elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Donec dolor. Aliquam at arcu. Duis aliquam nisi vitae sapien. Sed sit amet libero. Maecenas eu risus. Nunc nec elit quis tortor fringilla laoreet. Integer odio. Nullam a nunc tincidunt risus vestibulum fermentum. Donec in leo Dr. Phil. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Suspendisse lobortis, pede ac tristique bibendum, arcu mauris ullamcorper purus, ultricies iaculis libero odio at neque. Vestibulum nisl est, volutpat ac, pretium sed, adipiscing id, mi. Vivamus ac velit bibendum libero accumsan pulvinar. Pellentesque volutpat urna id ipsum.
                          "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
                          X