The thetan thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The thetan thread

Since people apparently can't resist talking about Anonymous... here's a new place for it .

I might as well update you on the news while I'm at it. Operation FairGameStop went swimmingly - numbers were down, spirits were up, Jason Beghe showed up. CNN took notice (report, followup interview), and also on the media front, James Packer - an Australian media magnate - has blown, too.

The next protest will be held on June 14th. Its theme? Operation Sea Org vs. Sea ARRRGH. We're going to be informing people about, well, the Sea Org, Scientology's own private pseudo-naval workforce. The Sea Org is crewed mostly by children of Scientologists, who sign billion-year contracts (they are expected to return to work after reincarnating) and work long hours in terrible conditions. They live in small shared rooms, often have to skimp on sleep or skip meals, they don't get proper medical care (in fact, according to Scientology teachings, if you get sick it's because you were connected to a suppressive person and therefore your own fault). At least it won't run in the family anymore, though - Sea Org members themselves aren't allowed to have spouses outside the Org, and having children isn't allowed at all: You're given a choice of either leaving or having an abortion.

(source: http://www.exscientologykids.com/seaorg.html )

(oh, and seriously, guys. Don't go to those protests. You might get egged )
    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Once again you and your bigoted ilk are spreading lies and slander about Teh One True Faith
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I think I accidentally may have consumed a thetan (in my cereal) for breakfast. What should I do?

Comment

If Ari lived in Texas, I would challenge him to a duel. How dare you insult our lord and savior Tom Cruise.

Comment

I thought this was a Theben birthday thread.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
            Once again you and your bigoted ilk are spreading lies and slander about Teh One True Faith
            Scientologists don't really consider it the One True Faith, they just... well... uhhhh...

Originally posted by Aeson
            I think I accidentally may have consumed a thetan (in my cereal) for breakfast. What should I do?
            A few hundred thousand dollars worth of auditing and courses
            This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

wtf is this?
              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                I thought this was a Theben birthday thread.
                HB Theben!
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

HB Tehban!
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

OP: while i support all my /b/rothers forever...

STOP BREAKING RULES 1 AND 2

i take that very seriously. thanks.
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

wtfa?

Comment

He knows WTF i am talking about, and thats all that matters.
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

Rule # 1

Don't eat a half hour before swimming.

Rule # 2

Don't run near the pool.

Comment

this is why we follow the rules, children. (@ OP)
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

Yup, particularly if you just ate and then ran near the pool.

You were truly ****ed.

Comment

Working...
                              X