The Price of Consuming a Miraculous, Rare Cheese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Price of Consuming a Miraculous, Rare Cheese

Suppose there was an extremely costly and rare cheese only available in very small quantitites for sale in your country. This cheese is known to heal the sick, help mend bones and has saved the lives of a lucky and small number of people, known as 'cheesites.' One day the maker of this cheese is killed for the last remaining supply after the miraculous cow that made it falls dead. Soon all the cheese has been consumed and the secret of the cheese is gone.
    However, the cheesites soon find that they excrete a miraculous substance, known as miracle faeces which, when consumed directly after exiting the anus, cures the consumer of all the diseases and ailments that the cheese once did. Now cheesites may be hunted for their excrement. My question to you is--what is the price of consuming a miraculous cheese?

(a) Eternal Vigilance?
    (b) Having a tube stuck to your pooper all day as IV tubes inject your unconscious person with food?
    (c) None. The gain is all yours!
    (d) ...Other?
    (e) The terrible guilt that weighs on your mind after you find out that demand for banana-like substances has dropped in preference due to an over-supply and extensive demand for miracle-faeces.
    Option (a)
    25.00%
    Option (b)
    0.00%
    Option (c)
    16.67%
    Option (d)
    8.33%
    This is the option for those not willing to read the thread.
    33.33%
    Banana; or, Another option for those not willing to read the thread.
    16.67%
    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Does it cure lactose intolerance? Or as a super cheese, does it just outright kill those who are?

Comment

WTF?!
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

WTFz?
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

It's a spoof ethical dilemma. I think.

Comment

First time my **** would be worth it's wieght in gold.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

No ethical dilemma is complete without some mention of killing baby Hitler.

Comment

I regret everything about this thread.
                "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Comment

Who gives a ****?
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Seriously,

WTF?

Comment

Wow
                        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                          Who gives a ****?

Charitable 'Cheesites'!

Comment

Yes but who? I need one.
                            Long time member @ Apolyton
                            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Miracle faeces?

Fromunda cheese.

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                              X