Happy Mothers day!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Mothers day!!

To all those guys on here that have mom wife etc i wish them all a happy Mothers Day!!
    Especially to Mrs Troll who has grand pa to entertain her all day And Mrs ming and and Mrs Rah as for last i knew they were Married with Children (no pun intended )
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

And a Happy Mother's Day to those rarest and most beautiful creatures, the Moms of Poly!
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

It's mothers day?

****, I forgot...
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Krill, Mother's day was in March in the UK.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Thank god...
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

alass yes it is mothers day in the US I dunno all the moms here but best of wishes i say!! even to those that watch thier hubbs or bfs play here all day long
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Do you know the real meaning of Mother's Day? The original proposal by Juliet Ward Howe had nothing to do with honoring dear old Mom:

http://mothersdayforpeace.comThis year, Brave New Foundation is remembering and honoring the origins of Mother's Day in this short online video. Through the...
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I've been called a 'mother'. Thanks guys for your good wishes.
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

yes yes to all the good mothers out there,

Comment

Happy MILF Day!
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

This morning, Sen. Dodd wished Tim Russert a "Happy Mother's Day," on Meet the Press. There was a loooong pause before Russert concluded that it'd be best not to respond but just to continue as if nothing had happened.

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful ladies out there who've taken care of us goofy guys.

Comment

Working...
                        X