The end of Lebanon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The end of Lebanon

There is a civil war in Lebanon, and no one noticed.

Comprehensive up-to-date news coverage, aggregated from sources all over the world by Google News.

I noticed.

Comment

We don't care about brown people if they don't have oil.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

I noticed. As well as HB Israel, but thought Moby would drop in and start a silly thread on it.....

Lebanon
        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
          I noticed.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I've noticed. I've been following the news on it for some time now.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
              what about potential pipeline routes?

Comment

So, which country will take the lebanese christians?
                I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                  I noticed. As well as HB Israel, but thought Moby would drop in and start a silly thread on it.....

Lebanon
                  He did.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                    There is a civil war in Lebanon, and no one noticed.

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ne...nG=Search+News
                    I didn't notice since there isn't one just yet.
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

He did.
                      Then I missed it, I'm sure he didn't disappoint....
                      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus
                        Some of the darkies are christians so we at least have to look like we care.

Back in '82 we did care, until a suicide bomber blew up 1/2 a marine barracks.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

That was when Reagan cut and ran, right?
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben

Some of the darkies are christians so we at least have to look like we care.
                            Yeah, that is actually pretty annoying - you don't know if you can use square bullets or has to find the round ones
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                            X