Questions About Norway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeBro
    Norway has fjords, which are an improvement compared to lions, since fjords don't attack people
    Lions don't kill people, holes kill people.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Re: Re: Re: All up to

Originally posted by Nikolai

All economists and most politicians as a result of that, claims spending the money would wreck our economy.
      Just how would it wreck it? Add a bit to inflation?

Comment

I hear booze is majorly expensive. That puts me right off!
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Good point. Really not a pro of the whole Scandinavian welfare model
          Blah

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: All up to

Originally posted by VetLegion

Just how would it wreck it? Add a bit to inflation?
            Something like that, yeah.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
              Good point. Really not a pro of the whole Scandinavian welfare model
              Well now that my soul is owned by Germans I get to pop over there and taste a lot more of your fine beer

Reinheitsgebot!
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                I hear booze is majorly expensive. That puts me right off!
                It is. And I'm not that unhappy, since although it's irritating to pay so much, it does help on the amount of consumation. You must remember, here in the north, we don't have continental drinking habits, we have "flat drunkenness", which in English is what we call constant boozing. Every weekend.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Yeah but you're a Christian biblebasher. You probably think the daemon liquor is the devils doing
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

London can be just as expensive as Norway. I was going to pay for a Pimms & Lemonade and a San Miguel, but Suzi insisted on buying the drinks. She was a bit miffed at only getting 50p change from a tenner! Next couple of rounds it was my money....

Grrr. Internet ate my original post.
                    Last edited by Dauphin; May 10, 2008, 12:51.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                      Yeah but you're a Christian biblebasher. You probably think the daemon liquor is the devils doing
                      I just finished my first beer for the evening. I dont drink much, but I'm not a no-drinker.

Comment

I would not drink a beverage called daemon liquor, no way no how.
                        Long time member @ Apolyton
                        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai

I just finished my first beer for the evening. I dont drink much, but I'm not a no-drinker.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Talking makes boy drink less. Just starting on my third only.

Comment

Dauphin, you muck about with that which is beyond your meager ability to comprehend.
                              Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I understand drinking.

I have some nice beer glasses:

Comment

Working...
                                X