Strange Bedfellows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Bedfellows

PETERBOROUGH, Ont. — A judge heard Wednesday that a man stumbling around in a dark cottage north of Peterborough, Ont., searching for his girlfriend ended up in her stepmother’s bed instead.

Crown attorney John Marsland says the woman awoke to find a man in her bed reeking of booze and touching her breasts.

The victim, thinking the man was her husband, told the man to stop and he left the bed, but she realized in the morning it hadn’t been her husband.

Paul Cowell, 38, who didn’t have permission to be in the cottage, was arrested later that day and charged.

The Brampton, Ont., man pleaded guilty to unlawfully entering a house with the intent to commit an indictable offence in the May 20, 2007, incident.

Saying it “incomprehensible” how a man could enter a cottage uninvited and get into a stranger’s bed, the judge sentenced Cowell to six months of house arrest and one year of probation.

"The victim, thinking the man was her husband, told the man to stop and he left the bed..."

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Yes, we all feel sorry for her husband
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Umm, I had someone enter my room in college and crawl onto my roommates bed and go to sleep. He had thought it was his own room (he lived in a nearby dorm that was the same build).

This doesn't seem at all 'incomprehensible'.
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Peterborough is my home town. I can attest consumption of copius amounts of alcohol is a necessary survival mechanism.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X