• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll Like A Gangsta!

GangstaRev

Have fun raking in that cash!

Check this awesome thread out:
    This website is for sale! gangstergreed.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, gangstergreed.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

I decided to share this great opportunity with you guys, it's hard to find such a great site on the net.

Thank you for this great opportunity
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

:spambot:

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Hey there

Comment

I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

How can you guys be so cruel, he's offering a way for you to become rich and you call him a spambot.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Nonetheless, it's only a offer. Take it or leave it.

I did my best to try and not disrupt the social processes of the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
                  How can you guys be so cruel, he's offering a way for you to become rich and you call him a spambot.
                  Where did you get that we're being cruel? We're only doing teh Double Love dance
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

What's the catch?
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

Basically, you can earn money(reasonable amounts) by completing surveys and signing up for offers. The payout is one of the best on the net once you establish alot of referralries. 100 referrals=35-50 Dollars a week.
                      1000=475-600 a week
                      +Whatever you earn by completing offers.

good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by SavyGangsta
                        Nonetheless, it's only a offer. Take it or leave it.

I did my best to try and not disrupt the social processes of the board.
                        So what in particular do you like about these forums?
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I found the acceptance to be a very good trait regarding this board. Nonetheless, even if half of it was sarcastic. It's good to see that people aren't sticking to the guns(stereotypes) and actually exploring something new for once.

Comment

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

No registrations at this point. Is anyone genuinely interested?

Comment

Working...
                              X