Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the Greatest Threat to the USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zkribbler

I was going to say "Republicans." Same thing, really.
    Yes. There's a ton of empirical evidence to prove it.

Until people realize that the solution to most of our political problems is the disenfranchisement of right wingers, we'll continue suffering from the same old problem.

Turns out the old commies were right. Democracy doesn't work and the reactionary elements in society need to be marginalized.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Complacency

Comment

Rap
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

Yes. There's a ton of empirical evidence to prove it.

Until people realize that the solution to most of our political problems is the disenfranchisement of right wingers, we'll continue suffering from the same old problem.

Turns out the old commies were right. Democracy doesn't work and the reactionary elements in society need to be marginalized.
          In your professional troll opinion which alternative to democracy works?

Comment

1. Kids that refuse to get off your lawn
            2. Kids that refuse to cease snooping about the old amusement park where you have cunningly hidden the evidence that exonerates Jose D. Goodlyrightness from the crime of selling adulterated lemonade/sneaking M15 movies to 14 year olds/exposing one's eyebrows in public.
            "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo

In your professional troll opinion which alternative to democracy works?
              None of them work. We are all doomed.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Will
                The ideal of Communism plain is against the American way of life.
                Oh, so the "American way of life" is a combination of egoism and avarice?
                Graffiti in a public toilet
                Do not require skill or wit
                Among the **** we all are poets
                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Suomithreati!
                  Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd
                    Communism destroys prosperity and one's ability to better oneself - it is, essentially, the anti-American Dream.
                    you have to live it to be able to judge it.
                    alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

The only threat to the USA is the (possible) popular decision of stop
                      working and replace work by sending industry (and food production)
                      to China and other places, and become an economy of services
                      performed by immigrants (if illegal better).

Best regards,

Comment

Originally posted by onodera

You just figured that out?

Comment

Definitely communism.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

My question is: Why hasn't this thread gotten the same reaction as my McCain thread? I thought this one was more mean-spirited.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Actually, largely yes. What else, other than a desire to better oneself and a desire to get rich, drives people to come up with ways to generate wealth? And when people find a way to get rich on their own, quite often, that ends up benefitting everyone else, too.
                                Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X