This one goes out to SlowwHand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one goes out to SlowwHand

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Comment

Words fail me.

Comment

I know -- amazing, isn't it?

I hope the first song sticks in your head.

Comment

I refuse to watch or listen to those videos.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

** watches and listens only to first video . . . .

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Alien Song is pretty good
                "

Comment

Quite frankly, all of the video feeds were great!
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

haha... so lovely

Comment

That hippo is cold, man. Cold.
                      "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

I listened to about 7 seconds of the first one to see if they were as stupid as I thought they probably were.
                        I wasn't disappointed in my assumption.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Manamana!
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

The first one was used in a TV ad just a few years back.

It had a woman sitting down at a date with a cute guy and he's talking about the nice things he's got, then she takes a sip of some drink they're advertising and suddenly he starts saying "Manamana" and the song continues.

So the advertisement's moral was: If you drink this, you'll become oblivious to cool stuff that cute guys say and you'll miss out on a good relationship.
                            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I don't know what this thread is about but i whole-heartedly agree with Alinestra Covelia

Manamana
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                              X