Microsoft Abandons Yahoo Acquisition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still lots of the day left.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
      Yahoo's stock is down 16% already on the news.
      LS can see into the future
      Blah

Comment

I have to say the funniest thing for me this weekend was reading the WSJ's friday headline ("No Plans for Microsoft to Stop Yahoo Bid" or something to that effect)...
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro

LS can see into the future
          Hopefully LS 'saw' into the future via the options market...

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
            I have to say the funniest thing for me this weekend was reading the WSJ's friday headline ("No Plans for Microsoft to Stop Yahoo Bid" or something to that effect)...
            Wow...you need better friends.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I was at the GF's mother's house in rural Missouri

Comment

Meanwhile, as predicted by me, Apple is almost back to where it was before the last dip caused by uncertainty about consumer spending.

Yet again, Agathon is correct and other people, who said the stock was massively overvalued, are exposed yet again as know-nothing fools. I wonder if I should find that thread and start to gloat...
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

It's still nowhere near $200?

And if you buy stock at $200 (which was the point you told everyone at Apolyton they should buy Apple), knowing it will go down and ~6 months later perhaps hitting $200 again, you're frickin' retarded. Hypothetically, of course.

If you were correct as often as you say you are, there'd be no reason for you to have me on your ignore list. The reason I'm there is you hate it 'cause I'm usually right and you're far from it.

Take your constant PS3 pimping in Other Games, for instance...

Gloating over the fact that Apple's stock has almost rebounded over 5 months to the point where you told everyone to buy it is just ridiculously stupid, and totally typically Agathon.
                  Last edited by Asher; May 5, 2008, 20:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                    Meanwhile, as predicted by me, Apple is almost back to where it was before the last dip caused by uncertainty about consumer spending.

Yet again, Agathon is correct and other people, who said the stock was massively overvalued, are exposed yet again as know-nothing fools. I wonder if I should find that thread and start to gloat...
                    You probably shouldn't, because then people would see that you gave terrible investment advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

You probably shouldn't, because then people would see that you gave terrible investment advice.
                      Anyone who takes investment advice from a communist living in exile in Korea who hates capitalism except when it comes to Apple should have their internet licensed revoked.

Comment

Meanwhile, Apple lays off 174 people...

Comment

Consolidation
                          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

They're probably outsourcing...

Comment

To MS
                              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                              X