Prominent Detroit Pol Pwned by 8th Grader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prominent Detroit Pol Pwned by 8th Grader

"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
    -Bokonon

Wow. Does Ms. Conyers have a history of being a belligerent, well, whatever inappropriate name you care to call her? If someone has the floor under parliamentary procedures and that someone is not you, you shut the f*ck. The 6th grader understood that.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

John Conyers must be glad to have her out of DC...
      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
      -Bokonon

Comment

She's a clown and I hate her inability to speak proper English.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Agathon is going to come into this thread and point out that those black students have expressed their reaction to the black woman's action in government because those black students hate black people and therefore, they're racists.
          Last edited by MrFun; May 4, 2008, 01:50.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

she's like some sort of "Black Woman" walking negative stereotype.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

YEAH HEYA YUH HONAH, I BEES HAVIN' A PROBLUM WIT DAT AMENDMANT AND I BEEZE TALKIN' TUH MAH GURLZ BOUT IT AND WE ALL BE THINKIN IT BEE MESSED UP YA'LL. WHAT YA'LLS GONS DO BOUT IT?

Comment

8th graders
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

My sig

Detroit is like the movie Idiocracy. It is a shame people that stupid can have a whole city for themselves.

Comment

"well that depends"
                    i hate when adults use that answer constantly.

Comment

Given that this is Detroit, from the thread title I expected the 8th grader to have shot Mrs Conyers.

And the dude does look like Shrek.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

It's funny how she goes on that "oh crap I'm losing!" defense, and then turns it into offense with "and now you're telling me what I should or shouldn't have done" or something like that. That's fighting words, kick his adult ass!
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

[q=Wiglaf]Detroit is like the movie Idiocracy. It is a shame people that stupid can have a whole city for themselves.[/q]

Hey, it keeps them away rom the rest of the populatin, that is something to be thankful for
                          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                          X