Should I go meet Cokie Roberts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I go meet Cokie Roberts?

I could tonight...but I don't really feel like it.

I met Ricky Schroeder a couple days ago.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

whoa re these people?

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Cokie Roberts has a segment on Monday mornings on NPR. Ricky Schroeder is best known for playing the murse on Scrubs.
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Cokie is part of the Washington establishment. She does pieces occasionally for NPR but she's an ABC Washington reporter.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Get drunki instead
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

No, they sound like terribly boring people.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
              Get drunki instead
              Going to Austin is the other option.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                No, they sound like terribly boring people.
                I think you would like Ricky

Comment

I would like it more if you linked it correctly.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                    I would like it more if you linked it correctly.
                    It is the forum's fault.

Comment

Why would I like an old mormon guy with 4 kids?

Comment

Because you're kinky like that.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                          Cokie is part of the Washington establishment. She does pieces occasionally for NPR but she's an ABC Washington reporter.
                          Her father was House Majority Leader before his death in a plane crash. Her mother was ambassador to the Vatican.

She currently has a book on the best seller list.

She also is one of the best political analysts there is.

Comment

Working...
                          X