No announcement yet.

No More Paypal Ever!!! :grrr:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WoW, it's working!!! In three days I'll have the dough!
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Comment

I believe Al Qaeda would benefit if these kinds of transactions were allowed. Eventually you will get your moneys however I do not understand why what credit card you have should matter in this case.

Comment

thanks all! Dolores was right to tell me to chill. Once we have the $ in our acct I'll change back the billing address of my credit card.

Comment

In defense of PayPal they're a big corporation and can't be expected to tailor their products to individuals.

Normal situation is: one guy, one country, one credit card. Lancer is multiple countries, multiple credit cards and I am not sure about personalities

He should have opened a PayPal account with a US address and a US credit card. Other countries have many restrictions on what can be done with funds and how. USA

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
              I am not sure about personalities
              Yeah...I never would have guessed the al qeada link.

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Give me a name and a location, and by Saturday I'll hang the bastard. You think I'm kidding, but I'm not.
                They won't escape from it twice, like me. Not even once.
                Say the word.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I used paypal until they wanted access to my bank account. I dropped em like a hot potato. Bunch*******s.
                  We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                  If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                  Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Why didn't you do the bounty hunting thing Sloww?
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

It's slow getting started, and I didn't have time to gain the bail bondsman's trust. I needed bucks coming n quicker. I'm still thinkinking of trying it free lance though.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sloww, Aeson, everybody here, thanks. Seems like it was just snafu. They should have never let me open the paypal acct with a US bank if they wouldn't accept a US address on a US credit card. The whole thing is wierd. Then that I could solve it by changing my card billing address is absurd particularly since I'm not buying anything, just trying to deposit to the bank account that opened the paypal account.

It's working so far. I think. When it's in my bank account I'll believe it.

Comment

Good to hear this got sorted out in the end Lancer
                          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Day after tomorrow I'll go to the bank and find out if the deposit actually occured. Tomorrow it's Zkrib to the airport day. Already checked paypal and the account is empty.

Comment

I think I better stop posting and let Krill finish his master work.

Comment

Er, it's soemthign to do when I get bored, I finished it a while ago. But don't stop posting on my account, other people posting is what makes it such n interesting endevour.
                                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                                X