AAHZ on WIKI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAHZ on WIKI

Last edited by ZEE; December 22, 2010, 20:18.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

NOPE! CFC just had a forum hiccup. It seems to be back up now.
        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Did you write that yourself?

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

UR A FORUMWARZ PEOPLE! SO IT CUD BE U?

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

Rap?!? AAHZ do you do play or promote any other type of musical rendition?

I am sorry, but I am NOT in to rap music...I click on your links, but it is more of the same "gangsta rap".

If that is all that you are....well, have a good life. But I will be on the other (gay) side of music and entertainment.

Remember: Not all of our world is a battlefield.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

This is very sad.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

It's not sad 'cause you're not making money. It's sad from a sociological and psychological perspective as well.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

It's fine if it's win-win, but you don't need to tell us about it. Forumwarz is 20x more popular than Apolyton so there should be plenty of people there for you to brag about your accomplishments to. 'cause people here just think it's kind of sad.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 22, 2010, 20:19.
                              Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                              X