Two plumbing problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two plumbing problems

1. The bathtub water's been leaking for a while now. The landlord is getting it fixed and the workers have been there taking out the tiles to replace all the pipes. The bathroom is a no-go area.

2. I need to pee but can't. (See 1. above.)

This is getting desperate.
    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Any fast food restaurants nearby? A big bush?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Find a mouse?

You're both right. I was a Brit for about 11 years but I'm now a Yank and have been for about 7 years. (Not counting my childhood years spent here.)

My neighbors don't get my sense of humor. I think it's some sort of inter-Atlantic disconnect. I invited them round for tea and then caught a mouse and threw it into an empty trash can, then peed into the trash can so the mouse was swimming around helplessly in waste water for a while, then I poured a cup of bleach into it so the mouse was breathing concentrated gaseous hydrochloric acid for a while before its lung tissues degraded and it died.

At this point my American neighbors looked at each other and said "Oh, so tea is an actual evening meal in England then???"
      On a somewhat related side note, this looks awesome and every house should have one:

If you care at all for the environment, you're probably taking 2 minute showers, using recycled paper, and drive a hybrid car, which leaves plenty of water, paper, and fuel for those of us who are too lazy to care. But for you, the environmentally conscious bunch, we present the Sinkpositive. It's a sink on top of a…

Comment

Pee in the kitchen sink.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Aeson, you old fart. Are you lost again? Misplaced a thread?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

My suggestion was perfectly apt for this situation! (unless she can't find a mouse)

Comment

Alternatively, you could date the guys working on the shower:

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
              Seriously, that's not even a real reason, it's just squeamishness. It's like saying "I couldn't possibly go for a pee - my boyfriend's in there taking a shower".

Comment

*slaps thigh*

That works.

Can't believe I didn't think of it earlier.

BRB.
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth
                  Pee in the kitchen sink.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Aeson, do you have a journal of Ali's quotes somewhere? Perhaps an unhealthy obsession?
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Yes. My journal can be found here here.

Comment

Hear hear!
                        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I've found out that an empty bottle is always a good thing to have at hand. You might need a funnel though...
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson

Wait. I was going to post that
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X