Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barbie to be banned for being an agent of the Great Satan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theben

I think you just made the case for the Iranians.
    we didn't buy many of them. at birthday parties that's pretty much what most people gave us.

Comment

When I was a kid, I used to steal my sister's ken dolls. My x-man and velociraptor had to pilot the lego spaceship to save Ken from the dimension of doooooooooom (ie, my sister's bedroom)
      Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Okay, so the Great Satan is really busy these days.

Does anybody know if it's possible to run a request through a lesser or minor Satan instead? Maybe even a common or garden Satan.

C'mon, how hard can it be? A little $5 note taped to a letter... a little cooler conversation and the friendly offer of a cigarette...

Of course you'd have to be more modest in what you ask for. The usual request (e.g. that Britney Spears lose all her money and resort to filming "exotic" movies to pay the rent) would have to be downgraded to something less drastic (e.g. Britney Spears loses her car keys for 30 minutes and has to look for them).

Feasible?

I think the hellish bureaucracy should get on this, stat.
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Does anybody know if it's possible to run a request through a lesser or minor Satan instead? Maybe even a common or garden Satan.

you rang?
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az

you rang?
            Excellent! I have a request. Not very large. I'm not willing to part with my soul. But if you want a USB joystick or something I could part with one of those.

My request:

Can you make it so that each time Michael Jackson rests his head on a pillow, the pillow sneezes?

Thanks.
            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Bad deal. Jackson rests his head on the buttocks of small children.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                Bad deal. Jackson rests his head on the buttocks of small children.
                ...and they don't sneeze?
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Not every time.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

In maybe 2-3 weeks I will have my surgeyr scheduled on my wrist fusion.

I will be out of work maybe 3-5 weeks

During this time I will be on Vicodin or Demerol

Maybe I should have a lookie at Barbie during those times,

/me thinks of a cute lil brunette haired short-skirted cutie, pank panties..mmm..bare midriff

Yup, she does need to leave iran

C'mon over here Barbie

I currently choose Lanny Barbie
                    Attached Files
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Or this Lanny Barbie

Ok

Problem reolved

Grandpa Troll, International Humane 2008 person of the Year

No please hold your applause

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                      X