Really, poly is alright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really, poly is alright

Suppose... the topic would be what colour cars have on pictures. And suppose you'd observe that the car in a certain picture looks red. And suppose someone else would disagree it looks reds on that picture because it's a SUV. And another person disagrees it looks red because he has a drawing where it looks yellow. And yet another person states you can't tell unless you get the picture in higher resolution.

That's the kind of discussion I'm having at another forum.
    Last edited by Colonâ„¢; April 25, 2008, 11:37.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

w "teh" f, over??

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Poly is alright, Colon needs help.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

It only looks red because you're angry.

Comment

I'm dumbfounded.

I didn't mention that the others won't even bother to look at the picture themselves to verify whether the car looks red on it.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

It's an analogy BTW.

Comment

Why would an analogy look red?

Comment

WTF is "Other Forum"???
                "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Maybe you need to post that picture here so we can have the same dumb discussion.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

That'd destroy whatever is left of my mental health.

Comment

Re: Really, poly is alright

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                      Suppose... the topic would be what colour cars have on pictures. And suppose you'd observe that the car in a certain picture looks red. And suppose someone else would disagree it looks reds on that picture because it's a SUV. And another person disagrees it looks red because he has a drawing where it looks yellow. And yet another person states you can't tell unless you get the picture in higher resolution.

That's the kind of discussion I'm having at another forum.
                      I wish that was all I had to worry about.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: Re: Really, poly is alright

Originally posted by SlowwHand

I wish that was all I had to worry about.
                        Q F T

teh truthiness spoken by teh Texan Supreme
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I wish it wasn't something I had to worry about.
                          Last edited by Colonâ„¢; April 25, 2008, 14:14.

Comment

Poly needs to have its Colonâ„¢ examined
                            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Red ? Ha! Doesn't matter, it's not a car, it's an "analogy", and they are grey.
                              Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
                              X