Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any 'toners in NoCal, venture capital or combinatorial chemistry....please PM me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any 'toners in NoCal, venture capital or combinatorial chemistry....please PM me

Please let this thread stay, mods.

And please don't spam or wreck it...my mujjahedin.

I am No of NoCal.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

have never been to Oregon. Have been to Eureka.

Comment

Got friends in Eureka, Dolores likes to visit there and chit chat. Quite a drive though, 6ish hours.
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I used to live in San Ramon?
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

penisulat?

Comment

No.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I was stationed in Vallejo in early 90s./ back when we had literal...keep warshots in the tubes to literally kill communsts...at all times.

Comment

I was at Vallejo for fleet week several times in the early 90s. You may've been having sex with your navy buddies when I was just feet away!

Comment

My gf ho w I shjoud have married for all time ss there. and we staye dth the presido.

Comment

There was theis really cool FT ganbder who cowred for me. and he told me she was a keerper. and she was. OI have neougn braions for all. but she had hare for foth.

Comment

There is no element by the name No... IIR, of course...
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I've done a lot of environmental clean up work at the old Mare Island Naval Shipyard in Vallejo. I must say the navy royally ****ed that place up. Lead levels in the soil and water off the charts (from the old lead based paint the navy put on their ships) because the navy would sandblast their ships with copper slag and then just bury the results right there on the base. No lining or apparent reason other then digging holes all over the island and dumping tons of this stuff. Oh, and the paint also contained "organotines" which is a truly toxic poison the navy put in the paint on their ships in order to prevent barnicles and other sea life from attaching to the ships.

We actually rated Mare Island as unfit for human habitation. But the Navy & the City of Vallejo got Congress to wave all environmental laws for the Island's redevelopment so a whole giant subdivision was built. I feel sorry for any kids who grow up there.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

organotines

mutant babies ahoy.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Thinking of VC after b-school.
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X