No announcement yet.

I'm going for a walk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last I heard, it was a "self-imposed" ban...whatever that is/was.

Comment

AAHZ got banned?
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

AAHZ got caned?
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Last time I go for a walk.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
            Last time I go for a walk.

This thread certainly took a turn for the unexpected while I was away
            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

You were away? Did you hear that AAHZ got banned?

Comment

zomfg, AAHZ got banned?
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

AAHZ got banned?
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

It's a drunk-ban. Nothing worth talking about.

Hey Imran, your updated sig could use a well-placed comma, lest it be misinterpreted.
                    ...or maybe that's your intent...
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

AAHZ got drunk-banned?!
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Drunk banned AAHZ got.

Comment

OK folks, it was cute while it lasted...but it is starting to get rather old now. Let's not have AAHZ as the "pun" to every one's post in this thread.

We are all Apolytoners here - and in that aspect, a "global" family.

To consistently target one fellow member as the "joke" of each post is, well getting on my nerves - although I cannot speak for fellow Apolytoners.

"One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Besides,

What ever became of of Lancer's walk?!?

The purpose of this thread to begin with.
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

I had a nice walk, saw the sights, applied more philosophy to them than they could carry, came back here and learned that AAHZ was banned. You know, the usual.

Comment

Well Lancer, how many sprints up and down the stairs you spoke of did you really do?

Comment

Working...
                                X