Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which country does Finland belong to most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which country does Finland belong to most?

Who is Finland most a pawn of?

ZOG
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Clearly.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Russia. For example, Finland doesn't dare enter NATO for fear of Happy Putin raising an eyebrow.

Also there are many Finns in Sweden and they belong to the Swedish monarch. They work in his fields.

Comment

SAMI
          What?

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
            ZOG
            The King of Albania?

Comment

Finland, the ball sack of Europe
              "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

I always thought it was the ball sack of Sweden.

Comment

I was going off the Euro coins.
                  "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Hmm, Sweden looks a bit flacid... They did manage to spend much of the good seed in Finland during their many wars...

I personally swear allegiance to Atlantis.

And NATO? It's rather... quaint, isn't it? Somewhat useless, surely, what with Soviet Union out of the picture.
                    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                      Russia. For example, Finland doesn't dare enter NATO for fear of Happy Putin raising an eyebrow.
                      That might be true , but i'm sure every time Russian plane 'accidentally' enters to our airspace officials send an angry letter or two asking them to stop please!

It hasn't worked so far, though.

Comment

When did Finland conquer Sweden?

Comment

They're conquering it one restaurant waiter position at a time.

Comment

Finland, thanks to its language bond, belongs to Hungary.

Which, theoretically, might mean that they both belong to Japan and Korea.

And since Japan's really just an offspring of Korea...

DAE HAN MIN GUK!
                            DAE HAN MIN GUK!
                            DAE HAN MIN GUK!
                            MANSEI!
                            B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion

Finlands only reason to enter NATO is Russia. without Russia we wouldn't even speak of joining NATO.

Originally posted by Richelieu
                              SAMI

yes. Sáámi.
                              My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Working...
                              X