Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boys' choirs - how are they different from girls' choirs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher

All of those boys are gay. I'm gay and I'm not even gay enough to join a choir.
    sod off
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

That's what choir boys do.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I heard that they tie their knuts in a knot to get those high ranges.
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

The reason they have so many religious choirs is it's hard to find a religious man with balls.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

NO WE DIDN'T!!

And frankly, when Bratislava girls' choir came to visit us to our seaside summer camp, their parting tears were REAL!

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                NO WE DIDN'T!!

And frankly, when Bratislava girls' choir came to visit us to our seaside summer camp, their parting tears were REAL!

What's a *** hag to do minus the ***?

Comment

i give up

Comment

The reason they have so many religious choirs is it's hard to find a religious man with balls.

Comment

why don't you LISTEN, Ali? Get off all the lusty traits of the woman and just listen and consider...

Comment

I remember beating up a boy in the Boy's Choir every day after school for about two years.

I viewed it as a civic duty equivalent to shaving cats or standing guard for Gypsies.

There's something very irritating about it, it's like mimes or cellos or something.
                        "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                        "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                        "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Scala is a succesful girls' choir:

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                          X